1. Projects are typically submitted with full business plans.
2. Client applicants must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the appropriate authorities and/or ruling parties, demonstrating that the proposed project(s) has no potential hazardous environmental implications.
3. Projects cannot be proposed for establishment in any politically or other contested areas.
4. Projects must be designed to withstand naturally occurring calamities.
5. All submitted documentation must be in accordance with established regional laws.
6. Project submissions must include details of proposed collateral in the form of Standby Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, or other acceptable, pre-arranged collateral.
All accepted for submission projects will be categorized and recommended as a “potential client” under SFBBL International Finance. Upon successful completion of SFBBL International Finance’s banking institution’s standardized compliance process, projects that become an “approved client” will retain an associated account under the approved client’s name. Concurrently, a contract between SFBBL International Finance and the approved client will be ratified authorizing SFBBL International Finance to manage the invested funds by virtue of a Limited Power of Attorney.